Why choose ATC over other Arctic events?
OTC’s Arctic Technology Conference (ATC) is part of the successful series of events which includes the flagship Offshore Technology Conference in Houston, OTC Brazil in Rio de Janeiro and OTC Asia in Kuala Lumpur. Anchored by 14 of the energy industry’s leading engineering and scientific organizations, OTC’s cutting-edge conferences, products and services exhibitions have fostered development of the world’s oil and gas resources since 1969.
If your job is to discover and effectively and safely produce the vast energy resources in the Arctic, you need to participate in the event that has the industry and society credibility to bring it all under one roof: ATC.
Participate in ATC with confidence:
- OTC’s 45 year history and legendary success.
- The combined reach and credibility of 14 of the world’s top engineering and scientific organizations.
- Three years of demonstrated success attracting some 1500 E&P professionals from 25 countries and 80 exhibiting companies each year.
- The world’s most focused yet comprehensive Arctic conference built with expertise representing every technical discipline.
- Copenhagen’s geo-strategic location provides easy access for all European Arctic professionals while also drawing experts from North America and around the globe