For technical program questions contact Terri Duncan.
To Sponsor contact Julie Simmons, Conventions Marketing Manager.
Spotlight on Arctic Technology
The Spotlight on Arctic Technology program is designed specifically for ATC exhibitors to showcase their most recent, noteworthy technologies. To be considered for the Spotlight on Arctic Technology Program, technology must meet five criteria:
- Broad Interest
- Significant Impact
NEW! Deadline extended. Submit your application
If your company is exhibiting at ATC 2014 and your technology merits the spotlight prepare your application now.
- NEW! Deadline extended. The deadline for applications is Tuesday, 5 November 2013.
- Applications and instructions for submitting your applications can be downloaded here
- To qualify, applications must be thoroughly completed and include the US $1,000 entry fee
- Entries are limited to two per exhibiting company
- Entries must include a company logo, 150-word product description and a high-resolution graphics of the technology.
- Winners must be able to provide a 15-30 second video (or PowerPoint).
- Companies will be notified by Tuesday, 26 November 2013.
Benefits of Participation
Companies chosen to receive the Spotlight on Arctic Technology Award receive:
- Acknowledgement in an ATC press release.
- Advance recognition on the ATC website.
- Acknowledgement at an on-site awards event with media invited.
- Recognition in a section of the ATC conference program.
- A special emblem of recognition for your company’s booth to designate selection.