For technical program questions contact Terri Duncan.
To Sponsor contact Julie Simmons, Conventions Marketing Manager.
Why attend ATC—the E&P industry event for Arctic science and solutions?
- 150+ Presentations
- 4 Topical Luncheons
- 5 Panels and Special Sessions
- Exhibition Luncheon
- ATC on Ice Receptions
Your conference registration includes these thought-provoking panels:
- Plenary Session
- Arctic Core Capabilities
- Arctic Trailblazers
- Arctic Past Projects
- Global Arctic Market Outlook — Pushing the Frontier
The exhibition is the ideal place to research suppliers or the latest technologies available for the Arctic. Don’t miss your chance to meet face-to-face with vendors, discuss products and services, and learn more about the latest offerings. While you’re on the exhibition hall floor you can research solutions, network with colleagues and enjoy refreshment breaks.
Founded in 1969, the Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) is the world’s foremost event for the development of offshore resources in the fields of drilling, exploration, production and environmental protection. The Arctic Technology Conference (ATC) is built upon OTC’s successful multidisciplinary approach, with 14 technical societies and organizations working together to deliver the world’s most comprehensive Arctic event.
- American Association of Petroleum Geologists
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical, and Petroleum Engineers
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- ASME International Petroleum Technology Institute
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers — Oceanic Engineering Society
- Marine Technology Society
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists
- Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration
- Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
- Society of Petroleum Engineers
- The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society