What sets ATC 2016 apart?
- Backed by OTC’s 45+ year history of successful
- Offers the combined reach and credibility of 14 of the world’s
top engineering and scientific organizations
- The world’s most focused, comprehensive technical conference
and exhibition for Arctic E&P professionals built with expertise
representing every discipline
- Four years of demonstrated success attracting industry
professionals from 26 countries
Book your space now. Use ATC to help you target and reach decision-makers and
industry professionals with specific responsibilities for Arctic projects.
- Receive unprecedented exposure to this niche, yet diverse group of circum-Arctic professionals
- Exchange ideas and expertise with industry innovators and be a part of their dialogue
- Gain competitive intelligence
- Launch new products or services
- Stay current with industry trends
- Establish and maintain a regional and global market presence
- Build awareness for your company’s technologies and services
- Build and maintain meaningful business relationships
- Source new suppliers
|Floor Space Only
||Basic Stand Package
||Stand Package with
|Free Standing 400 sq. ft. or more only.
||Includes 10’ back pipe and drape with 3’ side drape and (1) one standard 110
volt duplex outlet, 10 amps.
||Includes 10’ back pipe and drape with 3’ side drape, (1) one standard 110 volt
duplex outlet, 10 amps, (1) one skirted table, and (2) two chairs.
|US $32/square foot
||US $35/square foot
||US $38/square foot
ATC Exhibitors receive: Two (2) complimentary, full-conference registrations per 100 square feet purchased; discounted exhibitor registration rates for additional booth personnel; company listing in
the official Conference Program Book. Canadian GST Registration number is required by all exhibiting companies. Note: The exhibition floor is fully carpeted.